A fantastic client in the international hospitality industry is looking for a temporary Office Assistant to join their London team. Based in sleeky, friendly offices in the heart of Soho, this company prides itself on offering a unique, luxurious and social experience to their customers. This is an exciting time to join this company as they are currently expanding, so are seeking a temporary Office Assistant to help in their Head Office. The ideal Office Assistant will be driven, have a flexible attitude and be a people person. They have a lovely culture in the office, making this a fantastic opportunity for someone with assistant experience, particularly diary and inbox management, and looking for an involved role in an dynamic, growing company.
What will you be doing?
· Providing support for the Executive Assistant and Office Manager
· Diary and Travel Management for Directors
· Processing expenses
· Managing supplies and couriers
· Front of House responsibilities including meeting and greeting visitors
· Managing meeting rooms and reception areas
· Diary management for meeting rooms
· Answering phones and email correspondence
If you are an experienced candidate with a ‘can-do’ attitude and where no role is too big or too small, please apply below.