My client is a media company who solely focus on the work of a very well known, Classic British Author. His books have been made into countless films and remain timeless family favourites still today. A truly iconic brand to work for!
Seeking a wonderful Office Manager to join their diverse and dynamic team. Based in glorious offices which resemble a family home, you will not only be the lynch pin for all administrative tasks, you will meet and greet guests and be on hand to support the MD.
A very busy role and will suit someone with at least 2 years Office Manager experience.
Duties will include:
- Managing internal staff relations/communication
- Ensuring the office spaces are tidy and presentable, preparing rooms for meetings (i.e. setting up video/conference calls where needed)
- Booking meeting rooms and ordering lunches
- Maintaining stock and ordering office and kitchen supplies, including ordering equipment to enable office and home working
- Championing compliance with health and safety regulations within the office
- Organising staff activities, maintaining staff birthdays and other celebrations
- Onboarding of staff / Offboarding of staff
- Ordering and issuing staff mobile phones, including maintaining allowances and organising upgrades when necessary
- Have at least 2 yeas Office Manager experience
- Be IT savvy
- Be very discreet and reliable
- Be confident multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines
- Be a problem solver
- Have strong initiative
*Please note we are only able to respond to successful applicants