Confident and capable immediately available Office Manager needed for a professional services firm in the heart of the West End. This is a temp to perm hire. You must be immediately available to be considered for this role. As Office Manager you will be integral to the busy team. This is an extremely varied role and is ideal for someone who enjoys multitasking. You will also be an adept and proactive problem solver and very organised. It will be necessary to be confident with word, excel and databases in general.
You will be providing daily support to the consultants and management. They are a close knit team and all work together.
Your duties will include:
• Answering telephone queries and helping temporary staff where required
• Liaising with external providers (e.g. IT support and Telecoms). This includes processing new computer orders, setting up computer users and reporting issues
• Ordering office supplies such as water, stationary, furniture etc
• Reception; greeting, receiving orders and distributing post
• Responsible for outgoing post on a daily basis
• Updating the website and marketing material when necessary
• Document formatting
• Assisting with compliance
• Booking courses
• Assisting finance team with payroll
Bain and Gray specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Bain and Gray, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.