My client is a Boutique Family Office in Mayfair, seeking a Private PA to join the small team of PA’s. Supporting an incredibly busy HNW gentleman in the property industry, standards are incredibly high and attention to detail is of high importance!
This environment is not for the faint hearted or sensitive, candidates must be comfortable with this type of environment. You will be managing all aspects of the principle’s life, ensuring all runs seamlessly and no 2 days will ever be the same.
Duties might include:
- Managing the diary for both meetings in the office and personal appointments
- Agendas and documentation
- Arranging doctors, dentist and restaurant reservations
- Research and coordinate all travel arrangements – Liaising with private jet charter, yacht charter, booking hotels and arranging all transportation. Presenting all options and rates to the Principal before confirming the travel.
- Family – Assisting the principal’s kids - such as travel, private tutors, memberships, appointments and school related matters.
- Working closely with household staff
- Property management
- Be very hard working
- Have a positive mind set
- Be able to stay calm under pressure
- Have ability to multi task
- Ideally come from a concierge background as well as having EA experience
*Please note that due to high levels of applicants we can only respond to successful candidates.