We are very excited to announce that the Bain and Gray Permanent Team is hiring!
Our established, professional and fun team are seeking Consultant who are looking to join a warm, rewarding and exceptionally well regarded boutique recruitment firm. We are looking for a Trainee Consultant, who has a minimum of 3 years office experience, ideally in a client facing role.
The Bain and Gray team have a unique place in the market, working with a breadth of industries, sourcing and placing excellent support staff from school leavers to senior Chief of Staff positions. As an office, we are not micro managed and do not work to sales targets, instead we focus on finding our candidates the best role for them with continuous support from our Directors.
The perfect Trainee Consultant will be on the ball, hard working, motivated and a people person and full of energy with a great sense of humour. We believe in rewarding our staff well and have excellent commission and two bonus schemes running through the year. We also offer flexi-time, enhanced maternity and private healthcare amongst other benefits. If you love the idea of recruitment, or have reached a ceiling both in personal development and financially in your current role, please do get in touch. We believe we have some of the best recruitment consultants working for us and are keen to add to our team.
Your responsibilities will include but by no means be limited to:
- Generating and managing a demanding Client base from some of the world’s best known companies
- Business Development; looking for gaps in the market and further growth opportunities
- Liaising with and developing strong and dependable relationships with clients and candidates
- Composing and posting job advertisements
- Interviewing and screening candidates on a daily basis
- Responsible for the execution of all administration, including maintaining the database, observing agreed terms and conditions and invoicing admin
Our promise to you…
If you love recruitment and are looking for a collaborative environment with both autonomy and a strong support system, please get in touch. Bain and Gray has limitless opportunities for a Consultant who works hard, prides themselves in their work and compliments a team. We are fun, social and strive for success. Bain and Gray offer a competitive package with lovely perks.